When you want to be sure that your store is able to draw in customers and establish a wonderful presence in its location, you'll need to be sure that you set up a quality glass storefront. These storefronts are wonderful for your business, in that they look great, are durable, and allow you to post important information. If you want to make the most of glass pro glass walls and get the best use and installation, take advantage of these tips.
#1: Focus On Maintenance To Keep These Storefronts Around For Years
Your main priority after getting a glass storefront installed should be to take good care of it. There are plenty of things that you should keep in mind when caring for your storefront, including some of the following:
- Preventing the buildup of materials and debris by cleaning the window glass storefront regularly.
- Make sure you are washing windows on a cloudy day, since sunny days can cause the cleaning solution to dry too fast and streak.
- Make sure you use a non-streaking solution--like vinegar and warm water.
- Make sure you use a squeegee or old, crumpled newspaper to clean since rags can cause streaks and leave lint residue.
- Keeping any sprinkler systems aimed away from the direction of the glass storefront to keep it clean and mineral free
- Purchasing a warranty or customer service plan on your glass storefront, so that you can get regular inspections, cleanings, and other maintenance
#2: Don't Put Down Money Until You See The Glass For Yourself Ahead Of Time
In order to be sure that you are paying your money on the best service, give yourself the opportunity to see the work or a sample representation of the work ahead of time. This should not be much of a problem, since these sorts of glass storefronts are crafted offsite. By visiting the workshop, you'll get an idea of the work being done, in addition to the condition of the tools they use to manipulate the glass pieces. By seeing the way the shop runs its business, you'll know what you are paying for fully.
#3: Study The Way People's Eyes Will Hit The Glass Storefront
No matter how great your glass storefront looks, you will need to plan it from the vantage point of the people who are most important: your customers. Many businesses use approximate measurements of the heights that are eye level for pedestrians, cyclists, and drivers. Planning your storefront based upon these sorts of measurements will let you design it so that it pops and draws attention to all of the right places.
Keep these three guidelines in your mind as you look buy and install a glass storefront, so that you get the best for your business.Share